Submit Your Demo
This is open to all of our customers, but there are a few caveats:
• You must be the full copyright holder or have written permission from the current owner granting us full permission to use it as a public product demo.
• By submitting your song here, you are granting us full permission and rights to use it as a demo if selected.
• Demos should be no more than 5 minutes long.
• In the track description, please list the name of the main Soundiron library you used.
• Please also include a list of all other instrument libraries you used.
• Demos can be in any genre you wish, from epic & symphonic compositions, to electronic, to folk, to country. We love it all!
• Sound design and video demos of all kinds are very welcome, so if you’ve got a video walk-through, trailer, short film, animation or other audio/video clip that features our libraries strongly, please send it our way!
• You keep full ownership of your submission. We’re only licensing the right to promote and display selected submissions as official demos.
• The demo should prominently feature at least one of our instruments from the list below. Let it jump right out of the mix.
• We can’t feature every demo and we have final say on whether we use it. Please understand that we won’t be able use every submission. Those who create demos for instruments from the list below will be given preference.
• Since we get lots of submissions, please use our Soundcloud Dropbox above as a way of getting us your track(s).
• Your demo can include older versions of Soundiron libraries that you originally purchased from Tonehammer, as long as they are currently included in our catalog and you can provide proof of purchase, just in case we need it. You can see a list of libraries we’re most interested in hearing new demos for at the bottom of this page. **
We make our selections based on a few key factors:
1) how much of the arrangement is made up entirely of Soundiron instruments overall.
2) how strongly it highlights any specific Soundiron instrument that we could use a few more demos for.
3) is it in a new style that we’re hoping to expand on, such as rock for example.
4) Musical quality, creativity, and originality and lastly, overall production value and mix.
5) Most importantly though, if your track simply kicks ass and we like it, we’ll use it.
Now for the good stuff:
• You will have your work featured alongside our products for maximum exposure, including full artist biographical and contact info listing on our Featured Artist page. Everybody wins!
• If you are really awesome and we develop a loving, working relationship, we might choose you to be part of our beta team for upcoming libraries. That means exclusive early access to our latest creations in exchange for specially commissioned demos and beta testing
If all that sounds good to you, please upload your track to our Soundcloud Dropbox. Make sure to include contact info in the track description and put the name of our instrument(s) featured in your work, as well as any info about yourself and your music that you’d like to share with us and other listeners.
** Here’s the current list of Soundiron libraries we’re especially interested in selecting fresh new demos for:
Ambius 1 Transmissions
Anti-Drum Vol. 1
Anti-Drum Vol. 2
Bamboo Stick Ensemble (aka “Epic Bamboo”)
High School Drum Corps (aka “Marching Band”)
Little Pump Reeds
Old Granny Piano (aka “Busted Granny Piano”)
Rust Vol. 1
Rust Vol. 2
Shake Vol. 1
Tabla Vol. 1 / Loops
Tabla Vol. 2 / Multi
Water Harp (aka “Waterphone”)
Bowed Bucket Bass
M1 Garand Rifle
Gnomehammer v1 (Now divided into Elvish Choir, Toy Glockenspiel, Luftballon, Snowdrums, PVC Beatbox Ensemble, Holy Ambiences)